Sunday, June 17, 2012

Free

I didn't fall, never even thought I would. The air caught me, and I flew, gazing down at the burning ground. For a second I felt the strangest feeling - regret. Regret that so many people would die in the fire - probably, many already had. Then I remembered that many more would be saved because I didn't give in, didn't allow the Burning Bride to gain followers again. Eris was not at full power, and hopefully, she never will be.

I put this out here as a warning not to let chains wrap themselves around you, never feel tempted by power.

I spend my days flying off of the earth, gracing the air, only returning to land to get things to eat, or to rest under the sky.

Oh, and one more thing. If you ever hear noises coming from your roof, do not be alarmed, for that just means I have briefly landed, taking a break from my home high above the world.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment