Friday, June 8, 2012

The Fire

There was a fire near the place I used to work, apparently started yesterday in the late afternoon.

Everything outside was burned to the ground - the trees, the plants, the desk I threw out the window...

They didn't say that, but I knew that's what happened.

The oddest thing is that the fire did heavy damage to the building, too. Holes were found in several places along the outside of the building, looking as if the material the building was made out of was melted away.

I'm worried that my former boss will try to blame me for arson. After all, it removed the evidence of the desk, and it happened right after I was fired.

I don't think I did it. Don't think I started the fire. But... I don't remember a lot of things that happened yesterday.

Could I have done it?

No comments:

Post a Comment